By H. Eugene Stanley,Pablo Debenedetti
The Advances in Chemical Physics series—the innovative of study in chemical physics
The Advances in Chemical Physics sequence presents the chemical physics and actual chemistry fields with a discussion board for severe, authoritative reviews of advances in each quarter of the self-discipline. choked with state-of-the-art learn said in a cohesive demeanour no longer came across somewhere else within the literature, each one quantity of the Advances in Chemical Physics sequence offers contributions from across the world well known chemists and serves because the ideal complement to any complicated graduate classification dedicated to the examine of chemical physics.
This quantity explores:
- Electron Spin Resonance stories of Supercooled Water
- Water-like Anomalies of Core-Softened Fluids: Dependence at the Trajectories in (P, ϱ, T) Space
- Water Proton atmosphere: a brand new Water Anomaly at Atomic Scale?
- Polymorphism and Anomalous Melting in Isotropic Fluids
- Computer Simulations of Liquid Silica: Water-Like Thermodynamic and Dynamic Anomalies, and the facts for Polyamorphism
Read Online or Download Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Dieses Werk wendet sich an den Batterien-Fachmann, den Ingenieur in der Anwendungstechnik und an Studenten in Elektrotechnik, physikalischer Chemie und Physik. Es gibt einen Überblick über die verschiedenen - teilweise sehr fortgeschrittenen - Technologien primärer und sekundärer Batterien sowie ihrer Einsatzgebiete.
This e-book provides the actual strategies and instruments to signify and describe the formation of metastable solids from undercooled melts. Its target is to facilitate figuring out of the improvement of the technological know-how and expertise of solidification of melts and to introduce new options inside of this intriguing examine box so as to fulfil the demanding situations of the longer term within the box of undercooled melts.
In this historical volume Salvatore Califano lines the advancements of rules and theories in actual and theoretical chemistry during the twentieth century. This seldom-told narrative presents info of themes from thermodynamics to atomic constitution, radioactivity and quantum chemistry. Califano’s services as a actual chemist permits him to pass judgement on the historic advancements from the perspective of contemporary chemistry.
Chemical Thermodynamics–4 offers the appliance of experimental equipment of chemical thermodynamics. This publication discusses the 3 houses of organic molecules, particularly, vast size, particular orderliness, and potential to be in numerous states or conformations counting on stipulations.
- Lebensmittelphysik: Physikalische Kenngrößen - Messung und Anwendung (German Edition)
- Indole Ring Synthesis: From Natural Products to Drug Discovery
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 127
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 145: Advancing Theory for Kinetics and Dynamics of Complex, Many-Dimensional Systems: Clusters and Proteins
- Fundamentals of Interface and Colloid Science: Particulate Colloids: 4
- Nanotechnologie (Farbe und Lack Edition) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism
Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 152: Liquid Polymorphism by H. Eugene Stanley,Pablo Debenedetti